I have found that most of the time I am better off keeping quiet. The biggest advantage to that is I don't say things I might regret later. It's also amazing what you can learn about other peoples lives, worries and things they could use some prayers for. Even if they don't specifically ask, or even know to ask.
As a Christian, I believe God has plans for our lives. Every circumstance, every person, every blessing comes as a piece of His master plan.
All of the trials I go through with God's help can prepare me to point someone towards God as they go through similar situations.
It can also encourage or discourage others whether they are in a trial or not, by the attitude I have as I go through mine.
From my experience, when you learn to trust God through the little things, it enables you to trust Him through bigger things. No matter how impossible things may look to you. You can rest assured that you can handle anything that comes your way as His word says He will provide for our every need. It doesn't matter how things look to us, He says not to worry about tomorrow. And He says He will never leave us or forsake us. I truly belive that. He has shown that to be true in my life many times. I ask for what I need and ask for wisdom and guidance.
No comments:
Post a Comment