Saturday, February 7, 2015

Answered Prayers Part 2

We started looking for jobs on Jan 5 right after we got the word from Miller they wouldn't rehire us as company drivers.
I was starting to get frustrated after hearing I'm not physically able because I can't lift 50 lbs yet, or someone else got the job.
Tuesday night, Feb 3 I was feeling pretty discouraged. I had been praying every day and still not even an interview! I went to bed early and layed there praying in the spirit for about 3 hours. I felt much better and slept pretty good.  I have a prescription of celebrex and it works good to relieve the pain that comes with cold, rainy weather.  It is very expensive ($432.00)  so I have been taking an occasional hydrocodone to relieve the pain while I wasn't working.  It also calmed the feelings of anxiety. I was saving the celebrex for after I found a job, as some places frown on such whether you have a prescription or not.  It was cloudy/rainy and I took one Wednesday morning.  About 2 hours later I got the call to come for an interview.  On my application it didn't have a place to put any previous experience or knowledge of the industry.  Where it asked what machines I could run, I left it blank.  I can run a home sewing machine and serger, but that is different than factory machines.  So there was nothing on my application that would make them think I was any better candidate than anyone else.  Read Part 3 to find out how I know this is the job God chose for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment