The whole time I was off on disability I had planned that I was going back over the road as a driver. I never felt an inner peace about it. I thought it was just nervousness about getting back in a truck and I'd be ok after I got started. But I couldn't even feel peace about what I would take on the truck with me.
On my first day at Round House I felt inner peace. That, along with how fast I got the job, is how I know this is the job God wants me to have. Also, I didn't appear to have any special skills to peak interest from what was on my application. My last three jobs had nothing to do with sewing. At the interview I told him about my education at Murray State, my internship at H.I.S. in Bruceton, TN and that I was studying to do computer aided pattern drafting for manufacturing.
I work with some awesome people and I like my job.
I'm looking forward to learning more about the "why this job" and God's plan for me.
I'm grateful that my injuries over the last three years aren't interfering with my ability to do the job. With God's help I will do good and be successful at this job!
No comments:
Post a Comment