Gradually I've learned to ask for what I need. Sometimes I am told no. That's ok. They know their circumstances better than I do. I just say thanks anyway and ask someone else.
The Bible says that we are not to worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let our requests be known to God. ASK FOR WHAT WE NEED. Sometimes his answer is no. That's ok. He knows more than me and can see the big picture. I can't see what He can.
My church family and friends prayed with us that we would still have our job with Miller. Miller said no. I have to admit I was hurt and angry and felt decieved. But I believe God has a better path for me. I feel at peace with Miller saying no. So, I'm out asking for what I need. Filling out job applications, asking God to show me the way to the door He has open for me.
In the meantime, I am trusting he will provide what we need. I have failed Him many times, but He has NEVER failed me. At times I couldn't see a way and had no idea how my needs would be met. I have always had what I needed, just in time!
Phillipians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
In the meantime, I am trusting he will provide what we need. I have failed Him many times, but He has NEVER failed me. At times I couldn't see a way and had no idea how my needs would be met. I have always had what I needed, just in time!
Phillipians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
No comments:
Post a Comment