Sunday, January 18, 2015

Moving above and beyond

It seems that human nature tends to magnify the character defects of others.  Others may remember the mistakes you made and criticize or shame you for them.
As I said before, I have made alot of mistakes.  I have asked God to forgive me of all my sins, help me learn His way, and give me the courage and strength to follow through.
I'm grateful that all we have to do is ask and He is faithful to forgive.  The best part is that He removes our sins from us as far as the east is from the west.  He doesn't remember them anymore.  I'm given the ability to move above and beyond my old ways and become who God would have me to be.
It's free and all you have to do is ask and believe that Jesus died for your sins.
When others try to bring up mistakes from my past, I can rest assured that what others think of me is none of my business.  Only what God thinks is my business.  God loves me and I am a child of the King.  God loves you too.  Ask Him into your life today and start a new, exciting journey.

Psalm 103:12
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. God is working in your life and it's exciting to see all that He has already done. His work extends through you as you pour into the lives of others!
    Keep writing and encouraging others!

    ReplyDelete